Wednesday 21 September 2011

My brightful baby shower

Its the  most exiting milestone in a woman's life when she finds out that she is expeting a little miracle. I could not not contain my excitment that I was going to have a baby girl after having baby boy Blake.
I planned my own baby shower which i have found to be exiting. I love planning and it turned out great. Here are some pictures:

 
With a fairy theme in mind I have placed a fairy statue as a centre piece and created some paper tissue pom poms and I have scattered starts and the rocking horse confetti onto the table. I had a  The guest loved the decorations.
woodland fairy

Filled up some take away boxes with favorite chocolates as a party faor for the guests.
table decor for the baby shower, final touch

the baby gifts

The baby gift bags that I had received from my guest who spoiled me with beautiful baby clothes and baby necesities.

No comments:

Post a Comment